- Are you going to be a sophomore in the Fall?
- Do you have and maintain a strong overall grade point average of B+ or higher?
- Do you qualify for free or reduced lunch?
- Are you willing to push yourself to reach your highest possible academic potential and prepare yourself for college success?
- Can you commit to spending your Saturdays (September through May) working with our tutors and mentors?
- Would you like to experience college by attending academically challenging summer programs at top universities across the country?
If you answered YES to all these questions, we are looking for you!
Applications for the 2022/23 sophomore class are now closed. Applications will re-open in March 2023.
In the meantime, please take a moment to review the application instructions and make sure you have all of the supporting information needed to accompany your application.
Please use the form below to contact us for more information or to let us know that you would like a presentation about Minds Matter at your school or organization.